Games for Actors and Non-Actors is the classic and best selling book by the founder of Theatre of the Oppressed, Augusto Boal. It sets out the principles and practice of Boal's revolutionary Method, showing how theatre can be used to transform and liberate everyone – actors and non-actors alike!
This thoroughly updated and substantially revised second edition includes:
- two new essays by Boal on major recent projects in Brazil
- Boal's description of his work with the Royal Shakespeare Company
- a revised introduction and translator's preface
- a collection of photographs taken during Boal's workshops, commissioned for this edition
- new reflections on Forum Theatre.