As one of Hollywood's most memorable films, and perhaps the greatest screen adaptation of a novel ever, the 1939 Wizard Of Oz brought the words to music, entrenching a plethora of songs into popular culture and ensuring their timelessness. With this Ukulele songbook, you can learn every song from the hit movie in simplified arrangements with selected fingering.
Arranged for Ukulele and Voice, each fantastic song includes melody in standard notation, chord boxes and full lyrics. It really is everything you need to invigorate the songs from the film version with a fresh new sound that the Ukulele can provide.
- Over The Rainbow
- Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are/It Really Was No Miracle
- Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead
- Lullaby League/Lollipop Guild/We Welcome You To Munchkinland
- Follow The Yellow Brick Road/You're Off To See The Wizard
- If I Only Had A Brain
- If I Only Had A Heart
- If I Only Had The Nerve/We're Off To See The Wizard
- Optimistic Voices (You're Out Of The Woods)
- The Merry Old Land Of Oz
- If I Were King Of The Forest